Our Social Security attorneys assist you through the confusing, frustrating and challenging task of arguing appeals and preparing disability applications. If you have been denied disability or SSI benefits, don’t give up! We appeal Social Security denials to Federal Administrative Law Judges, and, in some cases, to the national Appeals Council or Federal Courts.
What are some reasons to hire an attorney from Michigan Disability Law?
- If you are not approved for Social Security Disability or SSI benefits, you will not pay any fees or expenses. You take on no risk. There are no exceptions to this policy and we guarantee it in writing with every client.
- We use our skills and experience to maximize your likelihood of receiving Social Security Disability or SSI benefits.
- We work hard to promptly resolve disability cases. We attempt to get you approved at the earliest possible phase of your case.
- We relieve you of worrying about your Social Security Disability or SSI case.
- We care what happens to our clients. We personally handle your case and we are attentive to your needs. We treat each case with the respect and attention to detail that it deserves. This is our sincere promise to you.
We limit the number of our clients to be more personally involved in each case. You need a disability lawyer who is 100% committed to providing quality, personal service and detailed attention to your disability case. That is our promise to you. Many of the larger “television ad” firms are referred to as “disability mills.” Instead of focusing on qualifying every client for disability benefits like we do, some take on hundreds of cases and “play the odds” that enough of their easy cases will be approved, resulting in the lawyers or advocates receiving a fee. We earn our attorney fees by taking on even the more difficult cases. We figure out a theory for your case that will allow for the Social Security Administration or ALJ to approve your claim or reverse an unfavorable decision on appeal. We attempt to obtain and maximize SSDI and SSI benefits for all of our clients.